Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Top 7 Groups of MMIX (Day 2)

OK, so maybe I won't need a detailed description of why I thought these Negroes were the bee's knee caps. I shouldn't have to expound on my decisions for my elite list of conglomerate he-men.

Don't question my authority.


#7 CROOKERS

Dopness Credentials:





#6 MAJOR LAZER

Dopeness Credential (s):



#5 STUPID FRESH




Dopeness Credentials:



Do The Dog - Stupid Fresh [previously posted] <----Sadly, this was released after their break up :[


#4 DEM SLACKERS

Dopeness Credentials:






#3 ZEDS DEAD

Dopeness Credentials:





Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix) - Blue Foundation [previously posted... but GODZAMN WHAT A TUNE!]


#2 SPENCER & HILL

Dopeness Credentials:









#1 DADA LIFE

As Many Dopeness Credentials As One Can Fit On One Page (of blogger):









Oh, not to mention the countless Guerilla Farts and Mixes.

The Dadaism embedded in your tracks and your art is grotesque and vile, and your videos are as twisted as any Tarantino film.

Personally, I friggin' love you. Dada, you will forever remain a Bassturd favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment