Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dey Stay Slackin'





I mean, OK, I've labeled them on a couple of my posts (and a mixtape) with the expectation that there could be no way in hell they could amount doper than their epically proportional (and previously posted) Fuck House Remix; deservingly enough, I have been poorly mistaken. It appears as though ever since their signing to Lee Mortimer's Wearhouse Label, they've owned an entire line of remixes streamed from the underground club. I not Edward Bassturd will do the lackadaisical honors of introducing them to Bassturd's Wurd.

And I'm supposed to be finishing an English project ^-^

Procrastination's a biatch:

Rockerman (Dem Slackers Remix) - Foamo


San Frandisco (Dem Slackers Remix) - Headshotboyz (B)

Snail Trail (Original Mix) - Dem Slackers (B)

You're the go-getter type, you say? I see:

We Love Animals - Crookers feat. Crookers ft Soulwax & Mixhell




No Security (Hot City Remix) - Crookers feat. Kelis [Jesus, how many remixes are there?]

No comments:

Post a Comment