Tuesday, December 1, 2009

If I Only Had the Time

Oh, how I'd only like some time. I think going to the Wizard would actually fault me; ya see, I've dedicated myself yet again to the wonderful world of high school theatry, and our prized musical for 2010 is indeed the Wizard of Oz.

Don't be fooled by the overshadowing of a hefty schedule, I'll still be keeping the general coolment of the immediate youth in my list of top priorities; but please be mindful of the commiserate fact that I am in high school, I do have a lady, and I am volunteering my time to theatrically indulge myself in the robotic impersonation of the hallowed Tin Man.

*overwhelmed with applause*

Why thank you, thank you, thank you all!

*bows*

Oh, one more thing:

Raining Blood (FnDannyBoy Remix) - Slayer

Animal (Punks Jump Up Remix) - Miike Snow [<--a little old, but still a remix of one of my favorite EP's of all time!]

London Town (Doorly's Cockney Wideboy Remix) - Man Like Me (B)

3 Words (Steve Angello Bootleg) - Cheryl Cole (B)

No Security (Bart B More Remix) - Crookers feat. Kelis

She Turns Around (Hook N Sling Remix) - David Vendetta

Wait, you don't like anything Electrc? Damn, sucks for you dude. Good thing I'm the shit:

Material Girl - Drake feat. Colin Munroe

Is It Real Love - Ryan Leslie (B) [Thank you BlindI!]

*drops mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment