Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Isn't That Powerful?

Trust me, this track has deserved a proper remix (retouch, re-edit, re-interpretation...SOMETHING AND EVERYTHING) since the dawn of its 1989 12''-White Label-debut into the pre-mature house scene. With the exception that most of us have lived through a majority of two decades of fail (and I mean faaaaaaiiiiiiiiilllllllure) with regards to a "proper" remix, I'll present you one that is - without lack of a better term - Godly.

Ah. am. excited.:
House Of God (Electric Soulside Remix) - D.H.S. (B)


Maybe you're just too good for his grace:

Supply & Demand (D.I.M. Remix) - Fischerspooner

Get Away (Evo Remix) - DJ Generous (B)

Apocalypse Theme (12th Planet & Flinch Remix) - Dave Nada


Heh, you think I'm musically bias and will only post Electrcl prowess? Why, how judgmental of you!:

Games You Can Win - RJD2 feat. Kenna [Thank you BlindI!]

Song For No One - Miike Snow (B) [I LOVE THIS DAMN SONG.]

$50 or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment