Friday, December 4, 2009

BANZAI!


Ish Yo Bierthdai!

Origato.

I promised a good friend that I'd give him a big shout out (again). If you didn't know - by miraculous event - it's his birthday, and he wants you all to know. Once in a while, you might catch me doing one of these, but I usually have a planned route of exposing the (modern music) with an explicit theme and all; don'tcha worry.

Oh, hey, what do you know! I have one for today too. All Japanese artists. Hai!

*GONG*:

Fences (Neo Tokyo Remix) - Phoenix (B)

Forever (Steve Aoki Remix) - Drake feat. Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, & Eminem  (B)

Here Come Da - A1 Bassline

Electro Sixteen (Shinichi Osawa Remix) - Benny Benassi Vs. Iggy Pop [bit of an oldie, but equally amazing!]

In For the Kill (Last Japan Scream Re-edit) - La Roux [...even if he's black]

Since Joseph the Builder might not like any of these, let's go with white people:

Paparazzi (Religion Remix) - Lady Gaga (B)

Domo.

No comments:

Post a Comment