Thursday, November 12, 2009

Got the Suds?



It's OK, I've never heard of them ever..

But nevertheless, they're tracks are nothing to be frakked with! This American Duo throws a nice amalgam of Electro and Breakbeat sessions with a hint of House.

Today, I supply to you probably one of the greatest tracks in their congenial and sonorous volume of purely adroit beats. To save me the time and energy, all of these tracks have been granted the (B) - Bassturd Seal of Approval.

Meeeeeaaaaaaann tunes (seriously, they come with a grunt and all):

Fuck House (Original Mix) - Soda 'N' Suds
Fuck House (Dem Slackers Remix) - Soda 'N' Suds [GOOOOD GAWD WHAT A TUNE!!!]
Fuck House (Kill Frenzy Remix) - Soda 'N' Suds

Dear Soda 'N' Suds,
If by any point by miraculous discovery, you happen to stumble upon this, please ask and I will remove links. Personally, I think the attention would help. Your tracks are ridiculous; the public should be informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment