Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I Get Some A1 With That Treble?

A1 BASSLINE
This fine Bassline supremacy (originally named "I Will Shank You For a Penny"... yeah thanks for the name change bud) has recently caused an uproar in my extant library of complete club bangers. He's been flirted with on Bassturd's Wurd in the past, but I really figured he deserved a special spot on this glorious night. He utilizes the UFO'd synth (WHICH I FRIGGIN LUV) and quirky snares to spice up the Bassline House that he has so seemingly perfected. Along with some usually cut-rug vocals and a meaaaaan kick, he puts an overpowering influence on the dance floor... which is all that really matters. Cheers to A1, for changing that god-awful name and supplying me with potential baby-making music for the immediate future.

Yeah, it's that important:





Don't worry, there's more Bass to come. I explained to you that I've been up to my ears in the Jitterbug and streesed from trying to find a heart? Yay for Wizard of Oz references and my eventual return to a steady posting! I smell a saTURDay coming up, so to my 25+ fans, prepare to share. Do not forget to comment/favourite/follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment