Monday, January 25, 2010

BASSTURD used SPIT UP!


I've been Stockpiling songs for the last 2 weeks (hence the Generation IV Pokemon reference) in pursuit to find specific songs for whatever posts and subsequently keep you all entertained and satisfied..

aaaand it seems that I Stockpiled for a turn too many. My HP is low, and Venusaur just started gathering some sunlight! Lemme blow you away with these diabolical tunes before I get whited out. Oh, and don't just download the tracks that have recieved the eternally-famous Bassturd Seal of Approval (B).. cause then I'd have to scold you.

Nobody wants that:

How Low (DMNDAYS Remix) - Ludacris [thank you crunkkidz! right click to download]

Happy Hands & Happy Feet (Slavisha Zvonar Remix) - Dada Life (B)

Purple Cactus (Dem Slackers Remix) - Nobody Beats The Drum 

Do You Wanna Have a Party - Rusko [thank you nicenoiz!]

Morning After - Paco De Moor (B) [Gotta love the new French sound!]

Drop (Ridalio 2010 Bootleg) - Timbaland & Magoo ft. Fatman Scoop [right click to download]

Maps (Elite Force Re-Fix) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs 

French Jeans (Dada Life Remix) - MVSEVM (B)

I Said (Original Mix) - Deadmau5 & Chris Lake [finally, a halfway decent Deadmau5 track since Moar Ghosts N Stuff!]

My Sound (Nick Supply Remix) - Destroy Disco & Top Piper

Remedy - Crookers feat. Miike Snow (B) [TUNE! thank you el3ctronight]

Ghettoblaster (Original Mix) - Afrojack & Bobby Burns (B) [BIGGER TUNE!]

Dance Me feat. Trim (Oliver $ Remix) - Riva Starr (B) [BIGGEST TUNE!]

A lot of big names being thrown out into this post. Be sure to hear more details soon! Now I'm all caught up with my promotional business. Back to working on my new remix ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment