Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Is It Valentine's Day Yet?



Yes, I know what you're thinking. On top of the college drama, Pre-Calc homework, and that dire girl of mine, I manage to break through the barriers of the American mainstream and bring you some of the finest tunes this generation of musical endeavors has to offer. And so, with the amatory mood I've been in these last couple days, I figure it's time to spread some more electrc love.

Isn't he lovely?:

Lovefool (Barletta Edit) - The Cardigans

Love Long Distance (Fake Blood Remix) - The Gossip (B)

Love Is the Boss (Benny Bennassi Radio Edit) - Stefano Gamma


And yes, I hate Twilight and its musical inclined inhabitants, but this track is fire
Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix) - Blue Foundation (B)


Love,
Bassturd

No comments:

Post a Comment