Saturday, November 14, 2009

Drop the Mic (It's SaTURDay)


With the indoctrination of kiddie Baha Men re-edits, I figure it's time for producing on a more serious level.
I present to you the very first, saTURDay (Copyright of Bassturd i.e. if you steal it, I'll kill you.). I plan to save my most aristocratic compositions for the weekend, figuring that most of you are busy throughout the painful week. I know it's hard to keep your cool throughout those merciless 5 days, but I'm here to provide electrical goodness to sustain that craved vibe.

Let me take you to a special place:

Set Me Free (Harvard Bass Remix) - Drop the Lime (B)

Saga - Basement Jaxx feat. Santigold

California (Soundpusher Remix) - Hirshee 

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (Mustard Pimp Remix) - Will Smith (B)

All Night Long (Mightyfools Remix) - Lionel Richie (B)

Let's Get Bleeped Tonight (Moguai Remix) - Dada Life

Bonus Track
[Remember that kiddie Remix I was talking about before?]


Who Let The Dogs Out (Nicola Fasano & Steve Forest Mix) - The Nycer feat. Otneall Prise





No comments:

Post a Comment